At last! Fall is finally here and I am all about it! ❤ I have a lot of plans for the next couple of months and who better to share them with than all you spiffy people?? 🙂 So, without further ado, allow me to present my official bucket list for the fall of 2019:
- Go to the Michigan Renaissance Festival
- Participate in Inktober
- Work more on face painting Halloween makeup again this year and put together costumes.
- Attend Theatre Bizarre
- Carve/Decorate pumpkins and decorate the house for Halloween
- Horror Movie Marathon
- Enter the costume contest at my work
- Pass out candy to all our little neighborhood ghouls and goblins
- More trips to more cider mills!
- Participate in NaNoWriMo
- Try making some new fall recipes this year
- Decorate the house more and move some things around/finish some projects out in the yard before winter strikes again.
I’m sure there’s plenty more I’ll get up to in the months to come, but for now this is my go-to To-Do List for autumn. What are your big plans for the season? 🙂 Do you know what you’re being for Halloween yet? Apple or Pumpkin??? Let’s revel in fall! 😀